Eazy Care provides domiciliary care for individuals wanting to stay in their own home and retain their independence. Our care packages are tailored and adapted so that they reflect the individual needs and requirements of our Service Users
At Eazy Care, every one of our Careers is trained in taking care of everyday tasks, and our visits aim to provide companionship for their clients, as well as tending to anything else they may need. Our services will help to create a comfortable home environment for any individual who is no longer able to do everything themselves, whether this is in a respite capacity to relieve family careers for short periods of time, or a more permanent basis to provide frequent home help.
Eazy Care will be providing care on the clear understanding that the needs of the individual must fall into the category of care for which the agency has been registered.
Eazy Care provides care in the following areas:
- Aid with dressing and personal appearance
- Aid with personal cleanliness (Washing, bathing and showering)
- Assistance with getting in and out of bed
- Preparation of meals and drinks
- Support with Continence Care
- Assistance with common mobility needs
- Ensuring medication is taken and on time
- Assistance with household tasks including cleaning, washing, ironing, hovering, bed making and changing
- Escorting / Accompanying within the community to day centers, doctors surgery, opticians, shops, etc.
- Provide company and companionship
- Provide care to cover for family/career to take a break
We recognize that all of our clients are unique; and each person will have their own specific requirements and needs. We will always assess people who are referred to us, prior to accepting their package of care.