We are looking to recruit experienced and qualified carers to our team to provide exceptional care to our clients. We are a growing care agency and are looking for the right people to help us grow. There will be opportunities for career progression and promotions into management for committed staff.
We seek dedicated and talented people with a positive, caring attitude towards their work and our clients. Our staff will be able to take responsibility for their work and will be empowered to develop their skills.
Our vision is to create quality care that is at the forefront of delivering services based on integrity, reliability and dignity. If you believe in our vision and can a make a real difference to our clients, then we would like to hear from you.
We currently have various home care roles, and we offer:
- Full time, part time & flexible hours
- Competitive hourly rates
- Free NVQ Health & Social Care Training
- Ongoing employment support and advice
Experience & Skills:
- Experience in similar role is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
- Must be caring and kind individual who is committed to helping others
- Must have good communication skills
- You will need to be flexible and willing to work evenings and weekends
- Another language is an advantage
To find out more about our vacancies, please contact us on 0207 117 2873 or email us at email@example.com
To join us, please download our application form